Sullivan Sisters bring bluegrass to Evanston
Marin Ubersox, In-Depth Editor • February 22, 2024
Actors Gymnasium has served as a core part of Evanstons arts scene since it began 29 years ago.
Evanston's Actors Gymnasium: 29 years of risk-taking, mentorship
Nadira Bumi, Staff Writer • February 22, 2024
The new Arts & Innovation Department aims to unite disciplines.
On the cutting edge
Long before she was cracking up crowds on improv’s premier stage at Second City, Claire McFadden spent her days in Evanston getting her first taste of improv and sketch comedy. (Photo courtesy of Claire McFadden)
Second City's resident 'wild card' puts jokes first
Sam Froum, Arts & Entertainment Editor • December 21, 2023

The basics of The Evanstonian

About Us

Since 1916, The Evanstonian has been the official student newspaper for Evanston Township High School in Evanston, Ill. The opinions of an opinion writer or columnist belong to the writer and are not representative of The Evanstonian editorial board or staff.

Letters to the Editor

The Evanstonian Editorial Board invites inputs from students. If you have thoughts on an article, a letter to the editor can be emailed to [email protected] or delivered to the Evanstonian office, S103. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit letters for content, grammar or space constraints. Letters must be signed and aren’t guaranteed to be printed. Please keep letters to 250 words.

Publication

The Evanstonian publishes 10 print issues a year in addition to articles online at evanstonian.net. Print editions can be found outside of the Evanstonian office, S103, in The Hub, in East or Central Libraries and at Entrance 1. If you need a set of a particular issue, reach out to [email protected].

Interested in contributing? Come to our first meeting on Thursday, August 17 at 8 a.m. in the Upstairs Theater!